Friday, December 4, 2009

Waiting......

Waiting....


Green grass
No marijuana 
Just weeds
But no weeds
Of illegal kind
Just weeds
Crowding my face
Crowded space
Can't breathe
Asthamic pace
No inhaler of space
Just fumes
Congested
Clouded smoke
Jobless interviews
Parental advisors
Question
My personal being
On this earthly couch
Remote in hand
Ideas travelling around My imaginary lightbulb -
Nothing lit
Dimmed light
Only seen a few feet
Distance reached with imaginary hands
Thinking...
As if I was the lighthouse
To guide them their... 
Emotions despair
Floating above sea
Competing with fish
On how many circles 
Upstreams we go in
Until we reach a place
Of comfortness
Regardless
Of whether it makes sense
Like this poem
I wrote on the iPhone
Sitting @ home
Waiting .... For a job
Waiting for patience..
Waiting for it all to make sense..

2 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Derrick. You are invited to come join my blog. I am all about helping people. I love to encourage people as they continue on this road called life. May God bless you, and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved that, it felt like i was really feeling like that, felt like you were on another planet somewhere, lost with no where to turn, thats a AA+ =]

    ReplyDelete