Thursday, July 15, 2010

{{I WROTE A POEM FOR YOU}}

{{I WROTE A POEM FOR YOU}} 

Small g, no God nor do I pretend to be
But I can create a world within these imaginations and margins..
Imagine the sky all different colors
And the rainbow representing many lovers

Imagine insects.. No longer ugly creatures-But hearts with butterfly wings..
Imagine Hearts walking along the streets And sitting amongst nebulas
Singing GOD's theme music
Imagine the stars as ur best friends
And wishes become past tense
Just imagine...
Just imagine..

Imagine playing on Saturn rings
Or buying them for the misses
Imagine Seeing Pluto
Up close and playing on his dimensions 

Imagine Venus and the Moon in their spiritual forms
Imagine the Sun in his too..

Can u see the space and all the love it creates? Can u see my heart and its anticipation and all it contains??

Just imagine 
just imagine  
Don't worry on my spaceship I'll wait =]  

No comments:

Post a Comment