Tuesday, July 21, 2009

DONT WORRY ABOUT CONTROL...JUST ENJOY LIFES SCREW UPS!!!

Today is going by kinda slowly....the clouds are moving like snails as they massage the Earth's sky. My day has been spent texting, filling out job applications, and watching TV. Today Nature and I are taking a lil break...we decided to give each other a lil space as we figure out why I can no longer get along with Earth's inhabitants. "Sure, I don't get along with Earth inhabitants that well either..but i manage and everyone i come in contact with I try to influence and make them better"..that was the last thing i heard from NATURE....he's so right by the way...but I'm just so frustrated with Earth's inhabitants! From this dumb a-hole recession to looking up at night and the STARS refusing to talk to me! It hurts so much when the STARS refuse conversation with me. Here lately my spiritual self has totally neglected my flesh...my subconscious and conscious mind can't stand each other...but ironically....I'm calmly sane? does that make sense? well let me provide an example....I'm dealing with so much right now from no job, no car, no house, no money, and what little money i get is spent on a hope and a wish that i hit the Power ball...but hey what can u expect?

Joyce Meyer said something to me that has forever changed my life.."stop worrying about things you can't control"..yes that's much easier said than done..but once you get in the habit of doing it..it actually works...I mean I'm basically a nomadic poet with barely a pot to piss in walking around with a bunch of hope and a few bucks to play the lotto every now and then yet I'm happier than ppl who aren't struggling? why is that so you ask? well i tell you why...the STARS are really refusing to align this year...from the MOON refusing to talk to the SUN and the SUN hesitating to dry up the RAIN from the RAIN being pissed at the clouds from siding with the SUN..life's emotions have caused chaos everywhere!

BUT ppl there is no need to panic...even life is allowed to be pissy at ppl...thats what makes LIFE so great! One minute LIFE is a big joke that we can sit back and laugh at for days, weeks, months, or even years..then next LIFE will team up with LOVE and the WIND and blow right through us....only leaving you with a tingling chilly feeling wanting and waiting eagerly for more....

i love LIFE, maybe sometimes a lil too much to the point to where NATURE will get jealous...but i can't help it...LIFE is like the bad boy....and every woman at least needs to experience a inner city bad boy at least once! LIFE was my bad boy...i love his busy streets, his dirty sidewalks, and how he would piss on the corner and not care, i just loved that he was about drama...i personally think LIFE is a GEMINI.....matter of fact i know he's a GEMINI! it wasn't until recently that i found out that my rising sign was that of a GEMINI! that would explain all the crazy boyfriends who just ironically happen to be GEMINIS which basically explains my attraction, but no matter how much drama, love, and fun we had....we were never meant to be...i enjoyed my time with LIFE...but that man is truly something i cant control....he taught me a lot of lessons which i use to this day, but he and I are too different and we approach Earth's journey with different morals and with that....... i returned back home to the south to be with NATURE, and even though we have our ups and downs i truly know we were meant to be together. He has truly taught me about enjoying EARTH and everything that's good in her....sure that's easier said than done...but I'm sure with a lil practice i can do it.....just pray to the heavens, ask GOD to humble your heart and just sit back and enjoy the screw ups of LIFE with NATURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment