Sunday, July 26, 2009

SPACE HIGHNESS

SPACE HIGHNESS

I refuse the highness of the Earth Trees
No grass no green no marijuana 
Astrological, astronomical
Astral plane I meditate to
My unconcious brain thru....
No weed can see my stars
My galaxy is that of actuality
Not reality 
No cocaine or beer
Can steer my Spaceships
Your truck hit deers
My ships travels cosmic
Dodge comets I...
Create constellations
With my....
Space travels
Galaxies not with holding me
Light years of God-speed I am...
God-speed, God be with me
Thru milky ways and horoscopes
Zodiacs Ima star wanderer
Moon dancers I sex Supernovas...

No Earth carries signals to my brain
My spirit satellites to God's astral plane
Astral project myself into another dimension
This highness here cant even be six sensed
Alienated Alien
Space invader crusader
Water born Sun sign
Cancer Crab spreads Sunshine

I refuse Earth's poisonous piss
Alcohol...
Dizzy spells and awkward stomachs 
Refusal replaced by time travel
And discovery planets
Magi astrologer
Eastern star I follow
The Son
Of the one who created the moon

No comments:

Post a Comment