Monday, July 20, 2009

Untitled I

July  20 2009, the day after my birthday... my birthday u ask? Well the stars align..but not in the order that i liked, usually @ night I will close my eyes and erase all thoughts of EARTH, while my subconcious mind enters and through astral projection i sit on a cloud and watch them dance. Sometimes they will even fall into my hand and allow me to touch them and align them in the sky as I like...here lately that hasn't happen....I can't move objects or people with my mind,  which means I can't align them as i like...things have been so hetic...yet ironically i still managed to stay semi-sane. Please God tell me im not becoming human...the last thing i want to do is become human! to detach myself from the dreamworld of Essence Astral Plane, would be a diaster!!! I mean is this some type of punishment? All i ever wanted to do was be an Angel...

I remember being 8 years old, and writing you a letter..."God please make me an Angel"..i buried it into Earth and mysteriously when i came to look for it..it was gone..

Even as I sit here now.."blogging" as its called, i feel lost! My poetic muse is nowhere to be found..actually she's been missing for quite sometime and Nature (my husband) and I have been on the rocks these last couple of  weeks. I understand him being mad, my time with him has been either limited or distracted and i didn't spend my bday with him as planned. I also planned to spend it with Harry Potter, but that didn't work out either! it sucks living in REALITY..it sucks living on land! im a water sign..why am i here again? their is nothing but dryness above the shore, and the love never last here no more than a day or two..but i guess its something that i have to do..if i expect to be an Angel of God....

the sacrafices one must take to feel one's destiny....nobody said the journey would be easy...and believe me it isn't...yet u know whats funny...i meant to tell u guys about my bday and i totally went left field..lol..well get use to it..this poet isn't a poet..this poet isn't a blogger..this poet is simply..a special entity trapped in a human body..who uses human communication to unlock her spiritual self in order to reach God...does that make sense?...

3 comments:

  1. Essence....I feel you...you are an Angel of God :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a way with words that puts you at a level that many can not dare to reach..Keep on writing gurl and Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it!..dang what am I going to post as? Im not a member!

    ReplyDelete