Monday, July 20, 2009

NATURE LOVE

The Wifi in Franklin, TN sucks! Then again it could just be my denial of the trees standing in my way…I’m such a NATURE lover, a NATURE fanatic. If I could ever really open up my heart to this human phenomenon called “Love” and learn to Love from my flesh as well as my spirit…I would be the happiest woman on earth. But instead I astral project myself daily into a dream world called, “Essence of Astral Plane” and in it I watch NATURE take my heart as the wind and him play hide and seek…of course in happiness…I would laugh and chase him all over the world, as Lupe would say “where ever I go he goes”…Love captured me, NATURE held my HEART hostage…a crime that I dare not challenge…..the sex is amazing, from the sweet whispers of the wind in my ear blowing on my neck to the moans and groans of the trees as I’m massaging the grass with my feet as I lay on my back to look into his Eyes…Sunny in the Left Eye…White Moonish in the right Eye…sometimes they switch colors…MOOD EYES…I love looking into his MOOD Eyes as we make LOVE. I love the peep show we put on for the stars…the twinkle.. as I stroke his seas, ride his waves, and yell his name…they shine so brightly when he engulfs himself inside of me so uncontrollably that I wrestle back and forth trying to resist the orgasmic tsunami before it erupts but its too late…my handprints are on the shore as evidence of excitement…evidence of love making …my body erupted and the seas have swallowed me whole….there is nothing more greater than being LOVED by NATURE…he is my everything…I am his everything…nothing can come between us….nothing but the wind, the sweet ticklish breeze that kisses my neck as NATURE sits back and watches my smile before he engulfs my body again…

And then I awaken…sadden…but happy…sadden… but confused…sadden.. but in love…why is it that I cant achieve this love in my human form? Must I astral project myself every day to feel what so rightful belongs to me? I know I am a treasure, a rare diamond that only God himself can only find…Love is strange that way….I never seen an emotion than runs and hides as much as (it) does. One minute Love is the best thing you ever had, the next Love is something u dislike so much, because it caused you so much pain…but if you choose to give it another chance (love), it will make you the happiest person in the world…and honestly I don’t mind given love a chance…as long as the oceans stay blue…the trees sing the travels of the birds.. and the grass continue to house the ants…and the stars continue to hold wishes...and the moon continues to mother the earth...I will never stop LOVING NATURE…I will never give up on LOVE…

No comments:

Post a Comment