Sunday, July 26, 2009

MY HIGHNESS

MY HIGHNESS

my highness doesn't consist of me putting trees to my lips
but instead I close my eyes and astro plane on my space ship...
create constellations with my space travels...
Supernova I become...
Sailor Moon I have one..
dizzy from warp speed 
alcohol I don't need, 
I'm the Roots -I'll shall proceed,
to meditate my sub-concious youth...
meditate Earth's sins make me nauseas, not perfect but im flawless...
Jesus walked on seas, Essie walks on clouds...
I don't need ur trees to get me high...
I'm Lupe Fiasco...
watch me touch the sky! 

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I am loving this especially...On second thought, this is so FLY you can't seperate it . I love the ENTIRE piece!

    This SPLIFF was good, worth passing it on,lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this poetic affirmation...I know you touch the sky.

    ReplyDelete